The Significance of Customer ExperienceAs we look to draw a line under 2018, we reflect on the year and in particular the things that really took off (there’s a
1. What’s your job role at 21six?
Account Manager in the Client Services team.
2. Tell us the best bits of your job?
The variety of work – no two projects are the same and the requirements often mean we get to get stuck into lots of different tasks and learn new skills along the way.
3. If you had one piece of advice what would it be?
Keep learning and challenging yourself.
4. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
Life of Fry (a play on my surname).
5. What’s the best mistake you’ve ever made?
A group of my friends and I decided when we were 18, instead of the typical Magaluf holiday, we’d go to Egypt instead. There were lots of hairy moments- starting with us being told the hotel we’d originally booked was demolished, and ending with my friend’s suitcase being sent to Russia instead of England, but it was the most hilarious 2 weeks which we still laugh about today.
6. What do you enjoy most about working at 21six?
Working in a great team. Having colleagues that you can consider friends makes all the difference.
7. If you could be any fictional character – who would you be and why?
Probably Rory Gilmore, from Gilmore Girls, mainly because I like the idea of living in Stars Hollow, it’s a cute little town.
8. What 3 words sum you up best?
Approachable, perfectionist, clumsy.
9. What do you aspire to do in 10 years time?
As long as I’m happy, I don’t mind what I am doing too much. I would like to have a house that I can make my own, and get a dog.
10. What’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you?
When I was a child, we went to Longleat Safari park. At one point, my parents decided we should get out of the car and go for an explore. Suddenly park rangers were speeding towards us in a jeep yelling at us to get back in the car- we had got out of our car in the giraffe enclosure.
11. What the most random thing you’ve ever done?
I got my pet hamster christened in a church (I was 7 at the time, I must add!).